Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sedona Hikes

I was able to take two hikes in Sedona in February.  The highest temperature of the day, you ask?  18 degrees.  Don't let the sunny days fool you....It was COLD (especially for a native of Phoenix.)  Since I was hiking alone and uncertain there would be any other crazies on the trail, I was in full survival gear mode -- just in case something happened I would hopefully be able to survive sub-zero temperatures at night.  Everything went according to plan and I enjoyed the peaceful serenity and expansive views of one of the most beautiful places on the planet.  Special thanks to Great Sedona Hikes for the excellent descriptions of hikes in Sedona.

Doe Mountain Hike




Fay Canyon Hike (and Fay Canyon Natural Arch)




Wet Beaver Creek


For additional Sedona photos, go to: More Sedona on Blaze-A-Trail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment