Tuesday, September 13, 2011

La Jolla Shores Beach & Tennis Club




My wife and I feel really blessed to be able to spend time with our family and friends in La Jolla, CA.  We have vacationed there for the last several years and have found it to be one of the best family friendly locations along the coast of CA.  This year our kids and our nephew spent more time in the water than they did on the beach.  This was the first year the kids both enjoyed the boogie board.  My daughter spent a few waves hanging on my neck before tackling the board herself.  She then wanted me to be around but wanted to master the board herself.  She did a great job!  My son was perfectly content to ride the board while hanging from my neck.  It was just a blast to see them enjoying the water as much as I do.


Some family friends came to visit which was a fun time for all.  Their kids and our kids have known each other since practically birth.  They all were great sand crab hunters..... We enjoyed dinner on the beach as the sun set below the pacific.







Some of the best moments included the glorious sunsets on the beach, 4th of July festivities, two nice dates with my wife to fantastic italian and sushi restaurants down the street, finding sea life at the tide pools and the times my son collapsed from exhaustion in my arms on the beach to nap for 2 hours (wondering how much longer I'll be able to do that with him?)







For more photos, visit:  La Jolla Vacation (July 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment