Saturday, May 7, 2011

Spring Flowers and Baby Ducks

We barely remembered the agony of planting 100 individual tulip bulbs in our front garden when the fruits of our labor produced a spectacular show of color and beauty.



Erin spent about 3 months coaxing me into buying a pair of ducks for Easter.  Being a city slicker I was very hesitant and my farm girl bride just kept nudging me..... All of a sudden we were getting in the car and driving to a feed store.... I don't actually remember saying yes to this plan.  Anyway, it's been quite an adventure with our new babies.  The kids are learning to take care of these precious animals named "Good Friday" and "Easter Egg".  The current game plan is to ship them off to the family farm in Washington when they grow up so we can visit them every summer.




Our fierce hamster aka "little guy" visits the ducks.

Happy Easter!!!




For more pictures go to: Spring Flowers & Baby Ducks

No comments:

Post a Comment